Traffic links and position plan
- © Copyright??
To the building KWT-N:
- by train: From the S-Bhf/U-Bhf Zoologischer Garten about 5 minutes on foot along the hardenbergstraße, then on the right into the Fasanenstraße, along the brick walls of the campus of the TU Berlin (left side).
- from down-town Berlin: Via S-Bhf Tiergarten: via the Straße des 17. Juni into Müller-Breslau-Straße and turn right into Fasanenstraße, after a few meters go into the entrance at the gate on the right onto the campus of the TU Berlin. From S-Bhf Zoologischer Garten, see point "by train".
- car: Free parking is available on Fasanenstraße and the Straße des 17. Juni, a few minutes away from the KWT building. After consultation, the gatekeeper can also access the TU Campus
- by airplane: From Tegel Airport, take the X9 bus to Zoologischer Garten (travel time approx. 20 minutes). From Zoologischer Garten, see point "by train".
To the lab  / building V:
- from the KWT building: pass the building Z (post office) straight ahead, then turn left towards the two large chimneys. After the large meadow on the right (about 100 meters) turn right, direction TU Sport. On the left is the entrance to our laboratories (see sign).
The address Fasanenstraße 1 on the map of the TU Campus is the building KWT and is a long drawn brick building, which runs parallel to the Fasanenstraße. The VW University Library is diagonally opposite. Entrance 1 is located at the upper end of Fasanenstraße (coming from Hardenbergstraße).
ContactBiological Psychology and Neuroergonomics
Building KWT-N, Entrance 1, 2nd floor
Fon +49 (0)30 314 79 508
Fax +49 (0)30 314 79 516